my wists | clone this
hgflower: my first attempt at a magic wallet. and my dog :)

hgflower

hello all! my name is audrey, i'm 23 and i live in southern california. i'm currently attempting to finish college (transfer out of jc) and i'm a music major. what i'll do with this major i have yet to figure out. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! or you can just look at my knitting..which is probably why you're here in the first place :)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

my first attempt at a magic wallet. and my dog :)

i'll post my latest attempt at trying to sleep here. tomorrow i'm going to have lunch with a friend who i need to give some money to, and being the crafty gal that i am, i decided to try and make one of those "magic" wallets to give the money in. i bought all the fabric with the intention of recreating another wallet that i have, and i still have plenty of fabric left to try that out with at another time.

so this wallet is mostly hand sewn.. which i'm not used to doing so my fingers are incredibly sore at the moment.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

as you can see, i tried to make it with the outside pockets for various cards.. and the first layer is a bit crooked

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

plain back. i got too frustrated trying to make another 2 card pockets.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the magic in action!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and finally, to show the thickness of the wallet:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

if you clicked to see my dog, sorry i didn't put her picture up first. this is my old doxie (12 yrs) enjoying an old pillow for a bed. i made an envelope type pillow case for it so that we can wash it easily from random fabric i had bought to make some pj's out of. but of course, i didn't buy enough :(

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok! thanks for looking :) when craftster comes back up i will be cross posting this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home