my wists | clone this
hgflower: welcome!!

hgflower

hello all! my name is audrey, i'm 23 and i live in southern california. i'm currently attempting to finish college (transfer out of jc) and i'm a music major. what i'll do with this major i have yet to figure out. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! or you can just look at my knitting..which is probably why you're here in the first place :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

welcome!!

to my very first blog :) hopefully i keep up with this blog, at least better than i keep up with my live journal. i'll confess though, since this is going to be my intended knitting blog, i probably will keep up with it!
haha, i really am like a 75 yr old retired woman.. living in a 23 yr old asian woman's body. my life really isn't that interesting, but i am extremely addicted to craftster, and almost all crafts.

soooooo... to get things started, here are all the past items that i've knitted (that i have pictures of)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home