my wists | clone this
hgflower: tadaa!!!

hgflower

hello all! my name is audrey, i'm 23 and i live in southern california. i'm currently attempting to finish college (transfer out of jc) and i'm a music major. what i'll do with this major i have yet to figure out. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! or you can just look at my knitting..which is probably why you're here in the first place :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

tadaa!!!

as promised, it's picture time!!

this is my beautiful skirt in it's unblocked glory, hanging out on my bedroom floor :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
here's the top that i'm considering wearing with my new skirt. haha, it figures that last month i bought sooooo many different tops to go with my yarn, and then i decide that this top goes best (and i had it all the time...) on the bright side, this means that i'll get more money for yarn when i return all the tops that i did buy
Image hosting by Photobucket
close up of the top with said skirt. colors go well, don't you think? i like it.. i think. i'm too lazy to go shopping for anything else though

Image hosting by Photobucket
and here it is.. blocking. i'm hoping that i do this right. it's making me quite sad though that this yarn smells like wet dog while soggy.. i think i should've added some woolite or scented something to the water. at least i know for next time :)
Image hosting by Photobucket
will update as soon as skirt is done blocking! i can't wait to try this on after it's blocked to see what the difference is!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home