my wists | clone this
hgflower: lauren

hgflower

hello all! my name is audrey, i'm 23 and i live in southern california. i'm currently attempting to finish college (transfer out of jc) and i'm a music major. what i'll do with this major i have yet to figure out. any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated! or you can just look at my knitting..which is probably why you're here in the first place :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

lauren

so i'm part of the lauren knitalong on craftster (pattern found at knittingfog.net) and my goal is to finish this skirt by feb 1 since i plan on wearing it on my trip to vegas (feb 3-6; coldplay, avenue q)
i cast on jan 2, and here are my progress photos:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and as of yesterday, i'm currently out of yarn (awaiting my next order from knitpicks as we speak) and i'm about 32 cm's in.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home